I suggest you ...

Ensure that all disciplines are covered in the journal selection.

Your list of 68 journals is inadequate because it does not include any journals for some disciplines. For example, my discipline is not represented in the journal choices. Does the panel believe that no high quality research could possibly come from my discipline? Should institutions be penalized for allowing my discipline to be studied? (My discipline is green chemistry and the relevant journals are: Green Chemistry, ChemSusChem, ACS Sustainable Chemistry, Environmental Science and Technology, Energy & Environmental Science, etc.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Philip JessopPhilip Jessop shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

Hello Philip.

Thank you for your interest in the Nature Index. We welcome journal recommendations and will be reviewing the list of journals included in the Index this year. I started a new thread here for journal suggestions: http://feedback.natureindex.com/forums/265094-general/suggestions/7222724-journal-suggestions

Please list the journals you would like us to consider for inclusion in order of preference and I will submit them to the panel.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Regards,
    Bob

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

As mentioned earlier Environmental Science & Technology is a must, as is Geophysical Research Letters.

Feedback and Knowledge Base